Tuesday, April 12, 2005

First Post

Now it starts, now you won... i finally got blogged ;-)
But never or less, you will get my revenge. I will start bloggin more than you can read .. ok, that will never happen, but i had to try ;-)

To get serious i will start my first entry with a problem in svn:
ever got an error while checkout, like this one:

svn: Checksum mismatch on rep '2k9c':
expected: aa79aa544453b7bd3bdd49e6c1440184
actual: 29299c7a197e774584ca96ede8f2e154

That's a bad one, because you don't know how to compensate so you may work further...
I don't have a good solution for it, only a link to: http://www.jroller.com/page/dunpanic

and my approach: since i got all files in another directory and just wanted to get a clean checkout so i may add the new files and make a commit, i deleted every single file where the error occured, made a commit and started the checkout again..

as i said, it is not a clean or good solution, but i hope it will work.

2 comments:

Dready said...

For those interessted, it finally worked...

Anonymous said...

Well I had the same problem and god bless google for I found this workaround. Hopefully it'll work for us too. Thanks.