Tuesday, October 25, 2005

mysql changed format for Timestamp

As you can see on the Mysql Homepage they changed the Format for Timestamp:

From MySQL 4.1.0 on, TIMESTAMP display format differs from that of earlier MySQL releases:

  • TIMESTAMP columns are displayed in the same format as DATETIME columns. In other words, the display width is fixed at 19 characters, and the format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.

  • Display widths (used as described in the preceding section) are no longer supported. In other words, for declarations such as TIMESTAMP(2), TIMESTAMP(4), and so on, the display width is ignored.

Of course i searched some time for an error in my code.. ;-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my Xbox Wireless Adapter site.
Good luck!