Saturday, September 10, 2005

FireFox 1.5 Beta and Extensions

As everywhere posted the beta of Firefox 1.5 is out. I have to say, the new handling of the tabs is ingenious..
Unfortunately some extensions are not working with the beta.. now i hope there will be updates to them or the final of Firefox will be able to work with them...

I mean, the last update from Venkman was in August 11, 2004... so i don't think there will be a new one in the next days... and without Venkman javascript coding will get as ugly as before Venkman ;-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like someone's got it going again, thank god... http://getahead.ltd.uk/blog/joe/2005/10/07/1128680044793.html

Anonymous said...

Greetings from North Cack-A-Lacky! I enjoyed your thoughts, although I give Firefox even a little more credit than you do, I think ;) See what I mean here: de programa internet explorer iexplore.exe