Wednesday, July 27, 2005

found then lost?

I forgot to tell a really funny story.. well it starts a little weird.

To be short my mother's car was stolen.. but let's start at the beginning.
My sister, who is a teenager, went home at about 4:00 am on a borrowed bike without light. As she rode a police car followed her, about 2 Minutes before she got home. Of course she started to ride faster and went home as quick as possible..

The door just closed when the police ring on that door and when she opened the door they wanted to talk to our mother. I think she that was the most afraid time of her life ;-)

She woke my mother up to get informed they found her car about 300 km away. At first they thought the police must be joking.. but the car was not were it should be.. the next thing was to check if i borrowed it without telling anyone... as unlikely as it sounds...

Since she woke me up at home, which is about 50km away, (in the other direction) they know it must have been stolen. So she had to go to a police station to report her car as missing, since the police found it ;-)

For those who want to know how exactly it could be that the police asked my mother in the first place: My mothers car was just aside to an other car which some people tried to steal. Somehow they must have been scared away... my mother did not know the status of her car becouse they did not know it until morning.

No comments: